Broadhaven Marine Training - Enjoy Powerboat and Jet Ski Courses and Outdoor Water Activities

Go to content

Commercial Endorsements


These are usually required by those wishing to gain paid employment in the maritime sector.

There are several types of endorsement depending on the area being worked and type of vessel operated. Visit the links below for furthe information or contact us to find out more.

Commerical Endorsement for Masters of Licensed Passenger Vessels (issued by the ISA on behalf of the Dept. of Transport)

Passenger license

For further information on Irish commerical endorsements visit:

For further information on UK commerical endorsements visit:

STCW 95 Endorsement if working under non-uk maritime authorities (issued by the RYA on behalf of the MCA)

Commerical endorsement

Back to content | Back to main menu